Friday 16 March 2018

Review: Possessive by Willow Winters

PossessiveSome men are born with a black heart and a tainted soul.
I never liked to admit it back then; I thought I could outrun who I am and lie to myself.
But I accept the truth now.
It’s in my blood and in my bones. In every impure thought and desire.
I tried to leave. To do the right thing and walk away from my past.
But then she came back into my life.
Stumbling towards me and looking up at me as if I’m the one she’s been looking for all this time.
As if I could be her savior and take her pain away.
If only she knew.
She turns me into what I hate most about myself.
Selfish, ruthless, possessive.
I tried to be a good man. To be cold and distant and warn her away.
She should have taken the hint and run.
She didn’t…
And now she’s mine.

Claire's Review 5 of 5 Stars

When Addison is 17 she meets and becomes the girlfriend of Tyler, who after her past makes her feel loved and wanted. However, she finds herself attracted to Tyler's older brother Daniel. 5 years later Addison and Daniel cross paths again, both broken souls affected by the past and this is where their relationship changes but their past still haunts them.

Wow, this book! this was a very emotional story, amazingly well written. This is about soul mates and finding each other. I could not put this book down! Willow Winter's can write a damn good story and leave you wanting more page after page.

Highly recommended and I cannot wait for the next part of the story.


PURCHASE LINKS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.