Tuesday 29 August 2017

Review: Under Her by Samantha Towle

Under HerA steamy and hilarious standalone romance from New York Times best-selling author Samantha Towle…

I’m used to being in charge. In and out of the office. 

So, when my parents go behind my back and hire a co-CEO to help me manage my family’s business, let’s just say, I don’t take it too well.

Especially not when the woman they’ve hired is the one girl who hated my guts in college. She thinks I’m an overprivileged, womanizing man-whore. I think she’s an uptight, stuck-up bitch. 

And, now, she’s here, in my office, telling me how to run my company.

I don’t think so.

It doesn’t matter that she has legs that go on for days or that I keep imagining bending her over my desk and showing her just how bossy I can be. 

I’ve worked my ass off and paid my dues to get to where I am, and she’s not taking it from me.

No freaking way.

Morgan Stickford is about to learn the hard way that Wilder Cross is the only boss around here.


Claire's Review 5 of 5 Stars

This is the first book of Samantha's that I have read, and I can genuinely say that it won't be my last!

The story is about Wilder, a rich, egotistical, playboy who is set to inherit his parents lingerie company, although he did work hard to get to the position and wasn't expecting it to be handed to him without hard work, however when the time comes for his parents to hand over the reins, they throw the bomb on him that he is getting a co-CEO in the form of Morgan, a girl he knew from college, who in his eyes hated him.

I just loved the interaction between Wilder and Morgan, they fitted so perfectly but after their past in college, Wilder has a lot of fighting to do to get Morgan to see his side. I read this book in 2 sittings (had to sleep in the middle, unfortunately) it was such an easy read and flowed really nicely.

A fantastic, funny, romantic and addictive read. I cannot wait to dive into more Samantha Towle books after reading this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.