Thursday 16 February 2017

Right (Wrong 2) by Jana Aston

My childhood was perfect.

I’ve led a charmed life, and I’m not going to blow it now by picking the wrong guy.

I’ve got my sights set on my brother’s best friend.

He’s known my family for years. He’s reliable and kind and handsome.

Sure, he’s been avoiding me since I was six.

I’m a bit aggressive for him, maybe.

But he’s the one… right?

Claires review 5 of 5 stars

After I finished reading Wrong. I knew I had to jump straight into Right! These books are addictive and you find yourself loving the characters so much that you don't want them to end!

Right is Everly story! She had had a crush on her brother's friend Finn since she was 6 years old, and in her head, he is her happily ever after! But has she picked the wrong brother?

Finn's older brother Sawyer knew what he wanted with Everly from the very beginning, and although she was against it at first due to her future plans with Finn, she can't help but fall for his charms, and they are perfect together! He excepts her for the crazy, over the top girl that she is!

I loved Everly so much! She was hyper, and bossy but I can imagine she would be so much fun to be friends with! Her mishaps with trying to convince Finn to fall for her were so hilarious and I laughed so much at her eccentric behavior.

I honestly love these books so much! I cannot wait to see what more this author has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.