Monday 12 December 2016

Review: Fallen Crest Family by Tijan

Fallen Crest Family (Fallen Crest High, #2)
Samantha and Mason are together. Everyone knows it. Not everyone is dealing with it.
While Mason’s ready to give them the middle finger, there’s one not going away. Her mother. Threats are issued. Ultimatums are given. Even blackmail is used, but only Samantha can put a stop to Analise.
However, when a trauma from her past is triggered, she may not have the courage or strength to do what’s needed. If she doesn’t, Mason’s future could be destroyed



Kerry's 4 out of 5 star review

I jumped straight into this book as soon as I finished the first and Tijan delivered again! More drama, More family fallout's and more love for Sam and Mason! I found myself getting slightly annoyed with ow weak Sam suddenly seemed to get from book one, dealing with her mother and all the past history seems to break her so I'm glad she has Mason and Logan to help her through. Sam and Mason get even closer if that is possible with everything that is going on around them and I'm glad they managed to survive I was really worried they would break up! Book three is on my kindle waiting to be read and I'm hoping again I won't be disappointing.
This YA series is the first that has sucked me in so quickly in a long time I was worrying I had got too old to enjoy them but obviously not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.