Thursday 1 December 2016

Review: Cook & Enjoy Baking



First of all I would like to say a huge thank you to Parragon for giving me the chance to review this fantastic baking book! It arrived in the post beautifully wrapped up and tied with string! It felt like my birthday receiving such a nice package! Inside the wrapping was the book as well as a gorgeous tea towel which was a lovely added surprise!





It wasn't long before me and my girls got had a good look through and decided on some recipes to try! It was a hard choice though as so many thinks looked so yummy! My girls are big fans of making cakes and so we chose to make a victoria sponge (although we altered the recipe a tiny bit and added cocoa to make it a chocolate one!) and some shortbread, unfortunately, the shortbread was eaten rather quickly and I didn't manage to get any photos of the final product, but I can tell you that they were delicious! 


There is a good variety of recipes included in the book, for lots of different yummy treats and I can already predict that with my children's love of cooking and food, that the book will be used a lot in the future! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.