Friday 12 August 2016

Book Recommendations

The following recommendations are based on our favourite books from this last month. Books that we have read and would recommend.



Shona's Recommendations
Watching Edie by Camilla Way 
Amazon UK
Shona recommends this book as Watching Edie by Camilla Way "twists a-plenty to keep the reader gripped until the very last pages.

Summer At The Comfort Food Cafe by Debbie Johnson
Amazon UK
Shona recommends this book as Summer at the Comfort Food Cafe by Debbie Johnson "This is the first time I have read anything written by Johnson and I cant help but feel like she might be the worlds best kept secret. I absolutely loved this book.


Claire Recommends
The Goodbye Gift by Amy Brooke
Amazon UK
Claire recommends this book as I'm a huge fan of Amanda brook and this book blew me away, I couldn't put it down! Keeps you hooked the whole way through!

Kerry Recommends 
Sweet Little Lies by Jill Shalvis
Amazon UK
Kerry recommends this book as it is a book I couldn't put down! I read it in a day and started looking for when the next book in the series is out. This book made me laugh and cry and eventually cheer! I'm a sucker for a happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.