Friday 10 June 2016

Book Recommendations



The following recommendations are based on our favourite books from this last month. Books that we have read and would recommend.




Shona Recommends
Yhe Girl Who Lied by Sue Fortin
Shona recommends this book as this truly was one of those books that once it has its hooks in you there's no escaping until the story is done. Not that I wanted to escape it.

Claire Recommends
A Broken Us by Amy Daws

Claire recommends this book because This story will break your heart but it was so worth every minute of it! it has brought out so many different emotions. An amazing read!

Clare Recommends


Clare recommends this book because it is a truly touching story about the bond between a father and a daughter, one whose bonds cannot be broken even through heartbreak and sadness. A beautiful story that could be the reality for any of us.

Kerry Recommends
Making Faces by Amy Harmon
Kerry recommends this book as it is a beautifully heartbreaking read. I could not put it down and read it in a day. This was the first book I had read from this author and it most certainly won't be the last. This book made me laugh out loud and sob into my pillow.

Mystic Summer by Hannah Mckinnon
This is the first book I have read by this author and I loved it. Such a laid back read I finished this book in a day. The story keeps you entertained but what I really liked was the small town feel, I could imagine myself living here and loving it. A definite lay by the pool read for those summer holiday's everyone has planned.


Lisa Recommends
Flawed by Cecelia Ahern
Lisa recommends this book as it is one of the best dystopians I've read in a long time and had me hooked from page one.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.