Tuesday 29 March 2016

Review: Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines

Fallen Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #1; Too Far, #1)
To want what you’re not supposed to have…
She is only nineteen.
She is his new stepfather’s daughter.
She is still naïve and innocent due to spending the last three years taking care of her sick mother.
But for twenty-four year old Rush Finlay, she is the only thing that has ever been off limits. His famous father’s guilt money, his mother’s desperation to win his love, and his charm are the three reasons he has never been told no.
Blaire Wynn left her small farmhouse in Alabama, after her mother passed away, to move in with her father and his new wife in their sprawling beach house along the Florida gulf coast. She isn’t prepared for the lifestyle change and she knows she’ll never fit into this world. Then there is her sexy stepbrother who her father leaves her with for the summer while he runs off to Paris with his wife. Rush is as spoiled as he is gorgeous. He is also getting under her skin. She knows he is anything but good for her and that he’ll never be faithful to anyone. He is jaded and has secrets Blaire knows she may never uncover but even knowing all of that…
Blaire just may have fallen too far

Kerry's review 5 of 5 stars

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this book! I first read it back in 2013 and instantly fell in love with Blaire and Rush!
Page one pulls you right in I totally felt for Blaire her mum had just died she had no money no one to turn to apart from her estranged father who walked out on them five years before.
Boom straight into the action Blaire arrives at the house her father told her she could stay but he isn't there instead Rush is who is waiting for her, he isn't too impressed to see her and throws her out. I don't want to give to much away for people who haven't read this book, but oh me!
Sexual tension all over the place...I can read this book in one sitting any time I open it, it's my go to book for when I am in a reading slump. This is the only way to be welcomed to Rosemary beach I seriously can't give this book enough stars 5 just doesn't seem enough.
I always end up crying for Blaire and Rush, by the end of the book I'm screaming at them to get it together, when I first read it the second book in the series wasn't out and I had to wait to see what happened. Frustrating.
For anyone who hasn't read this book yet I recommend getting it right now no hesitation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.