Monday 17 November 2014

Small Town Love Series Reviews

My Summer Cowboy (Small Town Love)My Summer Cowboy by Nicole Clark

Amber’s summer is about to begin and she’s spending it as she always does, or is she? When Amber goes to see her brother, she meets the farm hand, Steven. She soon learns that her past doesn't matter, only her future. With Steven, she’s able to do just that and look forward to her future.But, no summer fling is without its share of drama. There are two people who are out to pull Amber and Steven apart.Will Amber and Steven be able to survive the summer?~This book contains sexual content. Reader discretion is advised~
Claire's Review 4 of 5 Stars



I really enjoyed this book, however I found Amber as a main character rather annoying at times as she seemed to give in way too easily to Stephen, and came across as very weak. I did however love the story and cant wait to read what happened next.


Affair with a CowboyAffair with a Cowboy by Nicole Clark

Steven and Amber have split up and long since gone on with their lives since their summer fling.
But, feelings die hard and when Amber and Steven see each other again....sparks fly!

The past is brought back fresh to their memories and they once again fall back into the routine they fell into the summer they met.

Claire's Review 5 of 5 Stars

I enjoyed this much more than I enjoyed the first book as this seemed to flow easier and although I found Amber annoying in the first book, she seemed to flow more as a character in this one. Although having an affair isnt the best thing to do, you can really see in this installment how much Stephen and Amber and suited to each other. Although I would love to have seen a bit more of Ambers life with Daniel prior to the affair with Stephen.


A New BeginningA New Beginning by Nicole Clark

Thomas has watched his sister go through hell and then find her happiness after realizing that she couldn't let go of a summer she spent there.

He doesn't think he'll ever get over the death of his wife until Kate pops into his life. At that point in time, he realizes that the past needs to be let go.

Can Thomas let go of the past so that he can help his children move on as well as himself? Or, will he find that Madison was his one and only?

~This book contains adult situations Mature audiences only~
Claire's Review 5 of 5 Stars

Wow what to say about this book. This is Thomas's story, and it was amazing to see him get his happy ever after he deserved. Out of all the books in the series I think this has to be my favourite. And the letters literally bought my to tears. The author has really progressed and found her feet with these books and I cannot wait to see what else she has is store.


Coming HomeComing Home by Nicole Clark

Jake has watched his father go through two marriages and love each woman unconditionally. Now that high school is upon him, he's just trying to make it.
Jake unlike others, doesn't want the normal, he wants what his dad has.When an unexpected stranger returns to his life...he finds out that love isn't just what his father has, it's much...much more.!

Claire's Review 5 of 5 Stars

This book was a great ending to a great series! Although I must admit I did find it hard to read at first as throughout the series, I think of Jake as a child and to finally see him as a senior in High School, all grown up and facing adult decisions was a hard one for me that I had to push to the back of my mind. This book bought out so many different emotions and had me tearing up in places. I am definitely sad to see the end of such a fab series!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.